Coronavirus: What You Need to know
At Black Diamond Adventure Camps, the safety and well-being of our staff and guests continue to be a top priority. In light of the recent concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are evaluating our health and safety procedures that are already in place and taking additional precautionary steps where needed.
This page is to serve as a resource to help answer questions and concerns you may have regarding Black Diamond Adventure Camps and COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Black Diamond Adventure Camps still open to guests?
Due to social distancing and new sanitation requirements we are having to adjust how we host groups. We are exploring options for families to have their own Christ-centered adventure.
Will Summer Programs still be taking place in 2020?
- Yes, Day Camp is still happening: Sign Up Today!
- No Overnight Sports Camp or Summer Camp: At this time we are unable to provide the level of care required for this program to be successful.
- Limited Activities: Due to social distancing and new sanitation requirements we are having to adjust how we host groups.
How does this affect payments & registration?
All deposits and registrations are transferable to 2021. This applies to programming next summer, retreats, or any other event at camp.
What additional safety measures are you putting in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
We are reiterating and encouraging all staff to do the following:
- Cover your mouth and nose when you are sneezing and coughing.
- Wash hands with soap and make hand sanitizer available when hand washing is not possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Encouraging staff and guests to stay at home when feeling sick.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
Our team has created a series of ultimate guides to help youth groups & families stay connected during social distancing. Tap the links below to access this information.